Do you have a business idea that you want to bring to the United
States? Or are you a foreign national who wants to work for a U.S.
company? If so, you may be eligible for an E-2 visa. If you are
interested in learning more about E-2 visas or if you want to schedule a
consultation with an immigration attorney, contact Leon Law Immigration
Know that Leon Law Immigration is a law firm that
specializes in immigration law. We have helped hundreds of clients
obtain E-2 visas, and we can help you too. We understand the complexity
of E-2 visa process, and we can work with you to ensure that your
application is successful. We are committed to providing our clients
with the best possible legal representation. We are experienced, knowledgeable, and compassionate, and we will work tirelessly to achieve your immigration goals.
Understanding E-2 Visas
E-2 visas are non-immigrant visas that allow nationals of certain
countries to come to the United States to work in a business that is
owned or controlled by a person from their home country. The E-2 visa is
a great option for entrepreneurs and investors who want to start or
expand their businesses in the United States. Here are the key aspects
of the E-2 Visa…
- Origin. Only available for nationals from countries with which the U.S. maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation.
- Investment. The investor must have invested or be actively in the process of investing a substantial amount.
- Intent. The principal investor should be seeking U.S. entry solely to develop and direct the investment enterprise.
- Validity. Typically, the E-2 visa is valid for two years, but it can be renewed indefinitely.
EB VISA CONSULTATION
We Are Always On Your Side 24/7
The E-2 Visa Process
Embarking on the E-2 visa journey necessitates:
- Formulation. Develop a clear business plan that demonstrates the potential of your investment.
- Investment. Ensure a substantial amount is invested or in the process of being invested.
- Application. File Form DS-160 and schedule an interview with a U.S. embassy or consulate.
- Evaluation. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will evaluate the application based on various criteria.
- Decision. If approved, you’ll be issued the E-2 visa to enter and operate your business in the U.S.
Benefits of E-2 Visas
Choosing the E-2 visa route provides:
- Flexibility. E-2 visa holders can travel in and out of the U.S. without restrictions.
- Opportunity. Chance to own and operate your business in a globally recognized marketplace.
- Extended Stay. Continuous renewability, as long as the business remains operational.
- Family Benefits. Immediate family members can accompany the visa holder and also have opportunities to work or study in the U.S.
Leon Law Immigration Services for E-2 Visas
Leon Law Immigration, with its expertise in immigration services, offers the following for E-2 Visa aspirants:
- Comprehensive Consultation. Evaluating the viability of your investment plans for E-2 Visa qualification.
- Documentation Assistance. Preparing and collating all necessary paperwork, ensuring compliance with U.S. immigration laws.
- Visa Renewal Guidance. Offering continual support even after visa approval for renewals or changes in status.
- Representation. Acting as a representative in all E-2 related legal matters.
Ready to make your mark in the U.S. business arena? Reach out for a legal consultation with Leon Law Immigration today.